100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training (Beginner Level) in Rishikesh
WHY 100 HRS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE?
Just started out? Wish to learn and enjoy the benefits of Yoga? You have come to the right place. We, at Happy Yoga International, offer comprehensive one and two weeks intensive 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India. (Beginner Level) the Yoga capital of the world. The coursework is specially designed keeping your unique requirements in mind, and it covers the essential basic concepts of Yoga to prepare you for the further intermediate and advanced courses. The idea is to build a solid foundation that will pave your way towards further learning and growth.
You will learn in a safe residential environment among people from all around the world. Our certified faculty will ensure a smooth and seamless learning while also taking care of your individual needs and requirements.
The 100hrs beginners’ course will cover the basic concepts of both Hatha Yoga as well as the Ashtanga Yoga. Once you are comfortable with the basics, you can move further and take more advanced courses as per your learning curve.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 100 HRS YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE
- The Key Objective of the course is to help you master the basic elements of Yoga philosophy and kick-start your spiritual journey as well as Yoga teaching career
- The course will be conducted in a spiritually charged environment to help you imbibe the concepts of Yoga and understand the core teachings of Yoga philosophy
- The course will be conducted by well-trained, qualified teachers, who have several years of experience in spiritual practice and practising Yoga
- The course covers the essential elements of both Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga
- The course structure has been meticulously designed on the basis of the core Yoga scriptures – Yoga Sutras By Patanjali (Ashtanga Yoga) as well as Hatha Yoga Pradipika (Hatha Yoga)
- The Asanas classes will help you understand the concepts of correct Body postures and their significance with respect to physical fitness, Chakra healing and Kundalini Awakening
- The course will also give you a detailed understanding of the core meditation techniques and also give you ample scope to enhance your meditation experience
- In addition to giving you a complete understanding of the Yoga philosophy, the course will also give you essential teacher training skills, so that you become a well-qualified Yoga practitioner.
KEY OBJECTIVE OF 100HRS YOGA TEACHER’S TRAINING COURSE
- Develop an understanding of core concepts of the Yoga philosophy
- Learn and understand the essential ‘eight’ steps of Ashtanga Yoga
- Learn various Yoga postures or Asanas as a part of Hatha Yoga
- Develop your personal physical and spiritual practice daily Sadhana, meditation, and pranayama.
- Develop efficient teaching and training skills for becoming a certified Yoga Teacher
KEY SUBJECTS TAUGHT DURING 100HR TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India: DAILY SCHEDULE
We, at Happy Yoga International, follow a well-structured schedule and ensure high standards of discipline and abstinence during the course. The course spans across 7 to 8 hours daily starting early morning until the early evening. The exact daily schedule is as follows:
- 05:30 am – Wake Up
- 06:00 am – Herbal Tea
- 06:15 am – Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing
- 06:30 am – Pranayama and Vedic Chanting
- 07:30 am – Yoga Asana or Hatha Yoga
- 09:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
- 11:30 am – Yoga Anatomy
- 01:00 pm – Lunch
- 04:30 pm – Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm – Hatha Yoga or Asanas
- 06:45 pm – Pranayama | Meditation
- 07:30 pm – Dinner
- 10:45 pm – Lights Out