300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE IN RISHIKESH: HAPPY YOGA INTERNATIONAL
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India teaches the Yoga philosophy in its entirety. The course is designed for advanced practitioners of Yoga only and covers the advanced yoga training.
Yoga is an ancient philosophy that helps an individual reach his higher self or true self. The philosophy was originally given by a great Indian Rishi, Patanjali. It proposes an eight-part system that systematically helps a person achieve
Our 300 Hours Course is aimed at imparting quality Yoga teacher training to those who have some understanding of Yoga and who have been practising Yoga for some time.
300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course is an advanced level course that covers 300 hours of intense Yoga learning and practice. The course follows a rigorous curriculum and daily regime involving lots of mediation, self-restraint, asanas, lectures etc. The course is taught at our state of the art yoga school in Rishikesh, the yoga capital of the world. Our teachers are qualified Yoga Instructors who have several years of experience teaching and practising Yoga.
It is an advanced course and involves intense training sessions which last for a prolonged period of time.
Why Join 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- The course covers not just the basics, but the advanced concepts of Yoga philosophy, based on the original Yoga scripture, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- The Course aims to impart quality Yoga teacher training at affordable rates to sincere seekers. The training is delivered by some of the best Yoga teachers of the world.
- The course is delivered in the natural and scenic environment of Himalayas, at the banks of river Ganga, providing the best setting for learning and practising Yoga.
- The course not only teaches the concepts of Yoga but also prepares well-rounded Yoga Trainers who can impart quality yoga training all over the world
- The course is certified by Yoga Alliance, USA, the world-renowned authority for certifying Yoga institutes.
- The course is taught in a sequential manner, covering all the eight parts of Yoga – Yama, Niyama, Asanas, Pranayama, Dharana, Dhyana, Samadhi – called Ashtanga Yoga.
- The course teaches the essential techniques of alignment, and body balancing, which are essential for getting correct postures. Without proper alignment, you can’t strike the correct body postures.
- The course also covers the advanced techniques for meditation and pranayama, which make the core of Yoga.
The Course Essentially Covers:
- The physical aspects of Yoga or Hatha Yoga covering Asanas, or yogic postures
- The theoretical knowledge of yogic science – the teachings of Yoga Sutras or Vedic mantras
- Meditation – Science and Technique
- Advanced understanding of breath control (Pranayama)
- Ayurveda practices and detoxification techniques
Learning from the traditionally trained yoga teachers from India, you will get the first-hand understanding of Yogic philosophy to become trained yoga practitioners and teachers. For true seekers, who wish to immerse themselves in inner exploration and realize their soul, spirituality is the ultimate path. And there can’t be a better place to learn and practice spirituality than Rishikesh, the spiritual hub of India.
Eligibility Criteria for 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
300 Hours is a rigorous course that covers all the advanced concepts of Yoga philosophy and involves long and intense practice sessions. Hence, the course is only suitable for those who have a basic understanding of yoga and who have been practising yoga for some years. This course is only available to the individuals who have the 200 hours yoga teacher training certificate from a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance.
Unless the person possesses a basic level of experience or understanding of Yoga, he won’t be able to grasp the advanced level concepts of Yoga, as taught during the 300 Hours Yoga teacher training course.
Course fee: $ 1,750
The course fee also includes accommodation, three times meals, Wi-fi, complimentary local-sightseeing.
Duration: 06 weeks
The course will last for six weeks, including seven hours of daily teaching hours of practice, theory classes, philosophy and anatomy classes, as well as asana practice. You will also learn some advanced meditation techniques that will enhance your entire learning process.
The strength of Batch: 18
The minimum batch strength is 6 and maximum batch strength is 18.
When Does the Course Start?
The 300 hours YTT course starts on 1st Day and 15th day of every month.