There are a lot of people today who have a lot of questions in their minds. They feel confused, lost, and utterly miserable and can’t see any solution in sight. Most often than not, many of such lost souls resort to drastic steps like suicide, in order to find solace in their troubled lives.
Here are some of the people who need spiritual counselling on an immediate basis –
- People with Depression: There are a lot of people who are somehow born with a sense of ‘dispassion’ towards the outer world. They inherently feel lost, troubled, and extremely sad. More often than not, these people are put on anti-depressants, and into mental hospitals. Mostly, depression is a sign of spiritual awakening. What a depressed person needs are not medicines or anti-depressants, but spiritual counselling or spiritual intervention.
- People with Anxiety: Generally, anxiety is a feeling of extreme dread or fear in unknown situations or places. Psychiatrists label these experiences or symptoms as signs of anxiety disorders or mental illness. Essentially, anxiety or agoraphobia disorders are nothing but signs of spiritual awakening. When our souls wish us to experience different things, yet we force ourselves into unwanted situations, we experience anxiety. For example, we dislike our job and hate going to work every morning, yet we do it. Little wonder we experience a deep sense of anxiety at the thought of going to work. Anxiety is the soul’s way of telling you that you need to change tracks.
- People Who Feel Lost in their Life: There are many people who feel lost in their lives. Most often than not, they ask questions like ‘Why am on this earth?’ ‘What is the Purpose of My Life?’ Generally, people misguide them and give them shortcuts. Sooner or later, these people become depressed, and seek medical help which only gives temporary relief. What these people need is spiritual counselling and not medicines.
- People Who Feel Life is Meaningless: Many people, due to setbacks in life or difficult times, fall into intense despair and start thinking that life has no meaning. These people also fall into the trap of psychiatrists who prescribe them heavy medicines, who basically have no effect than just give a temporary relief. What these people need is spiritual counselling and not psychiatric intervention.
- People Who Feel Suicidal: As stated earlier, depression is a sign of spiritual awakening. Depression is not an illness or a medical disorder. Depression is all about your soul’s cry for help begging you to listen to it. However, what psychiatrists do is to prescribe heavy doses of psychiatric medicines, who offer little or no help at all. It is so unfortunate that these people are put into mental hospitals, only because they are having a spiritual awakening. Hence, people who feel suicidal need an urgent spiritual intervention. They need to be taught proper methods of meditation and breathing exercises in order to gain control over their minds and senses. Once they feel a little stable, help them reconnect with their souls.
Unfortunately, in today’s age, due to lack of awareness, people do not get the right knowledge or help that they need in order to overcome their spiritual challenges. But, through proper counselling or intervention, we can overcome these challenges, and help people in spiritual crisis.
We, at Happy Yoga International Yoga School, offer best-in-class spiritual counselling for people in need, or who are facing any kind of spiritual crisis. Our trained spiritual experts will guide you and help you reconnect with your soul.Contact us immediately in case you need any kind of spiritual help.